DC6003 Medium Duty Commercial Door Closer
Finishes: Aluminum (US26D) and Dark Bronze (US10B)
- Economical Model for Residential and Light Commercial Doors
- Precise cast aluminum body & forged steel arm, hold open arm optional
- 3 Valves: Adjustable closing speed, latching speed & backcheck
- Adjustable back check come standard with our model, giving more control over the competition
- Non-handed installation
- Brackets and Soffit Plate to allow Regular-Top Jamb-Parallel Arm Installation.
- Fixed Spring Force #3
- Compare to Grade 2 Door Closers
- UL 228 Certification
- UL certification 3 hours fire rating
- SPRING FORWARD, EASE BACK: The commercial-grade arm won’t interfere with opening while closing doors slowly enough to allow graceful entrance and exit
- GENTLE, HANDS-FREE CLOSING: Let the door do the work. Enjoy automatic closing and latching, maintaining quiet and security
- ADJUSTABLE TO YOUR NEEDS: Let customers go their own pace. Eliminating the need for on-site adjustments, the spring is factory set as a #3 door closer and – unlike the competition – “back-check” is standard! You still have the option of adjusting the closing and latching speeds to your preference by using the valves
- CERTIFIABLY RELIABLE: UL228 Certified . Designed for medium and light duty commercial applications, both outdoors and indoors.
- FITS WHERE YOU NEED IT: The surface mount design and tri pack options (standard, top jamb & parallel mount included), allow you to install this over any medium traffic area while providing complete control
- Compare to: Cal-Royal 720 and 730, C.R. Laurence DC53 & DC52, Lawrence LH503 & LH534 and EZ Set DO 502, 503 & 504
Your Solution to High-Traffic Entrances and Exits & Piece of Mind Security
Whether at an office, condo, hotel, garage, storage room or a restroom, people going in and out of these doorways all day long. You need a reliable and durable method of controlling security and maintaining your doorway. This Lynn Hardware DC6003 door closer is designed for medium duty and light commercial applications.
Knowing that function and smoothness is the most important function of your door, this door closer furnishes complete freedom of movement into and out of your space. The commercial-grade arm won’t interfere when opening and closing the door. You can easily adjust this closer to allow an easy entrance and exit, letting you enjoy automatic, hands-free closing and latching. The Lynn Hardware DC6003 Commercial door closer is UL listed, functioning properly even in cold climates (up to -40°F) or hot climates (up to 150°F) and is listed for a 3 hour fire rated opening.
Other Specifications to Note
- Item Weight: 5 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 11-½ ”x 3-¼”x 3-¾ ”
- Screw/bolt Pattern: 8-3/16″ c-c width x 3/4″ c-c height
- Footprint H: 1-5/8” (41mm) W: 8-7/8” (225mm) Projection: 2-7/8” (73mm)